The annual WQF Cogress was also held at the end of last year. At this meeting, members from Great Britain, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Germany, who were entitled to vote, exchanged information about the last year. It was a difficult year, not only for the sport, and it will probably not be so easy in 2021 either.
Next season the WQF will try to organise a World Cup again, if at least 3 races can take place. The corona virus will still be with us this year. We all hope that the situation will improve soon and we will have a relatively normal season. Please note, however, that this year’s competitions may also be subject to last-minute changes or even cancellations. Fingers crossed! Keep your distance and stay healthy!
The Executive Board of the WQF was also newly elected or confirmed in office, as is the case every two years:
- Vaclav Marek as President
- Jean Ashley as Vice President
- Stefan Teichert as Treasurer
- John Kavanagh as Secretary
- Ferenc Csima as Chair of Technical Matters
There were no other changes or adjustments.
- World Cup: An unusual season – 20.09.2020
- World Cup 2019 – A look back at the season – 16.09.2019
- World Cup 2018 – Final race decision – 11.09.2018
- World Cup 2017 – Not decided until the final race – 11.09.2017
- World Cup: Peces and Teichert win out over strong Hungarian competition – 08.10.2016
- What a fantastic 2015 race season – 15.09.2015
- Review of the Quadrathlon World Cup Season 2014 – 03.10.2014
- World Cup 2013 – Decision in the last race – 24.09.2013
- World Cup 2012 – Roušavý again on the top rung, German Women dominating – 20.09.2012
- Roušavý and Mielke secure themselves the World Cup – 24.09.2011
- Quadrathlon World Cup 2010 ist Geschichte – 21.09.2010